Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property & Casualty (P&C) – Retail 30677
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
The P&C Retail Team operates across the UK and is responsible for the delivery of outstanding client service and support for new and existing businesses.
A normal day would include
An exciting opportunity has become available for individuals to become a key member of our Property and Casualty Retail team. The role will operate across the UK as required and focus on putting the interests of our clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business. As well as being responsible for the revenues of those clients within your portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
• Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email including:
• Cover advice on scenarios applied across entire insurance portfolio
• Contract reviews
• Additions/deletions of cover
• Technical analysis, renewal strategy, coverage review and alternative programme design
• Data review, validation and manipulation
• Application of technical and client knowledge to full suite of documentation required to renew / place business within London Market (including Market Presentations, MRC, Endorsements etc.) post drafting
• Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
• Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
• Completion of Renewal Reports – applying both technical and bespoke client knowledge to finalise post drafting.
• Completion of summaries of insurance for all interested parties (client / network) – applying both technical and client knowledge post drafting
• Attendance at key client and market meetings
• Working with clients, Insurers and overseas network to address and resolve technical and portfolio issues outside of renewal
• Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
• Maintaining a good relationship with internal (colleagues and associates) and external (primary budget holders and decision makers within clients) clients
• Attend network conferences
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including Maths, English and Sciences
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, able to represent BU and the wider Willis Group with a high level of credibility
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations to identify optimum solutions
• Good level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
• Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
• Good presentation skills
REGISTER YOUR CV