Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property & Casualty (P&C) – Wholesale 30679
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
The Property & Casualty (P&C) business place bespoke insurance and reinsurance solutions for our diverse client base, ranging from large global corporate clients, to Small and Medium sized Enterprise (SME) and new start-ups.
An exciting opportunity has become available for individuals to become a key member of our Property and Casualty Client Servicing team, working alongside P&C sales and broking colleagues in London, our global network offices and our operational team in Mumbai. The role encompasses regular client and underwriter contact, in person (whether in our office or at their location), or via all other available communication methods.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work alongside lead Account Executives and Client Relationship Managers when receiving, reviewing and actioning new incoming business enquiries.
• Liaise with offshore operational support to ensure all pre renewal activities are accurate and complete.
• Review Pre Renewal information and work closely with lead Account Executives to incorporate required changes and updates.
• Attend internal and external strategy meetings where required.
• Complete MRC’s and underwriter submissions ensuring cover required is accurately represented (working closely with lead Account Executives for adequate checking and sign off).
• Review quotations against underwriter submissions and renewal strategy to confirm required cover is met (working closely with Account lead Executives).
• Finalise drafted quotation documentation.
• Draft schematics and premium calculations.
• Review / Compare policy wording as applicable (in conjunction with support from wordings team).
• Collate (information / sections from all placements) and finalise firm order MRC’s.
• Prepare necessary paperwork for non-approved markets and ensure client is aware and agreed.
• Liaise with wordings team where policy wording is required.
• Finalise formal Evidence of Cover (EoC) documentation once bound slips received from brokers (programme wide).
• Finalise updated policy wordings (if required)
• Ensure policies are approved in Eclipse and all billing transactions are completed and are accurate.
• Involvement with assessing query types throughout policy period, gather further information, provide advice or refer to appropriate channels (MTAs / Endorsements) throughout ongoing client servicing of accounts.
• Collate and monitor the completion of market agreements to required changes.
• Ensure all clients and marketing filing is complete and saved in the correct locations using relevant Willis Towers Watson systems.
• Ensure all compliance procedures have been completed and are in place.
• Ensure that all required metrics and service level requirements are met throughout the placement cycle.
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including Maths and/or English
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• The desire to make a successful career within Insurance Broking
• The ability to deliver high levels of client service
• An ability at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
• Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
REGISTER YOUR CV