Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Reinsurance 30680
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Connecting risk and capital, we help the global insurance industry; governments and society at large manage and mitigate extreme risk – from natural catastrophes to technological or political risks such as cyber and terrorism.
A normal day would include
As part of a fast-evolving, $365 billion global industry, Willis Re provides a multitude of exciting career opportunities for talented and driven individuals.
As one of our Operations Apprentices, you will become part of a team providing excellent service to our clients relating to Placement, Claims and Accounts. This will involve:
• Receiving and action instructions from Willis Re clients, brokers and other third parties, interacting by phone, face-to-face and email communication
• Interpreting and reviewing placement, claims or accounts to ensure they meet high standard client demands and needs
• Supporting internal governance, compliance, risk and operational work
• Background research relating to client projects or internal growth initiatives
• Use of tailored Willis Re IT systems
Willis Re is also an inclusive and diverse business, so you can expect to work in and learn from culturally diverse, multi-location teams on a regular basis, working on varying projects and client accounts.
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including Maths, English, Economics, Business Studies or Sciences
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Enthusiasm and passion to learn about Insurance, Risk and Reinsurance
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, building strong working relationships
• Ability to work within a team to high standards and tight timescales
• Ability to analyse situations, provide recommendations and be flexible in approach in order to resolve problems
• Good IT skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-discipline, determination and an appreciation of the demands of studying while working
• Ability to learn and follow internal procedures and controls
• Desire to take on early responsibility
• Initiative and an eagerness to learn
• Be a team player
REGISTER YOUR CV