Insurance Claims Apprentice 30460 30460
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Lockton are currently recruiting for an apprentice claims handler to join the claims team and specialise in property and casualty claims. There will be full training and support, working towards a fully funded professional qualification.
Initially the role will be largely processing-focused in order for you to fully learn the business and there is excellent ongoing scope to develop claims handling skills and responsibilities including:
• Administering the claims process and providing and effective service to clients
• Efficient processing of claims
• Escalation of claims and identification/ escalation of policy issues where required
• Assisting with the audit of claims statistics
What you could go on to do:
There will be full training and support, which will aid the successful Claims Associate in working towards a fully funded professional qualification either in Business Administration, or in a subject that caters more specifically towards a career in Insurance.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Time management
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other Lockton associates
• Professional and tactful negotiation skills to achieve objectives
• Ability to prepare and interpret claims data
REGISTER YOUR CV