Isabella Zollo Childminders – Childcare Apprentice L3
This listing has expired
Ifyou would like your little ones to interact with other children, have a well-balanced diet and be looked after in a nice clean place, not over crowded, please contact me. I am Ofsted registered and have been working with children (new born experience
To support the childminder in providing appropriate learning experience for the children attending the setting at any given time.
- To support childminder in providing appropriate learning experience for the children attending the setting at any given time.
- Every day care routines such as meal and sleep times, nappies change, helping with potty training.
- Observing and planning activities to meet the children individual needs, keeping accurate records of observation, assessment and development of children.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children, sharing responsibility for safety, health and welfare of children.
- To work within the policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- To participate in training and performance management as required.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring compliance with Ofsted requirements
- To be in sole charge of the children at the setting for a maximum of 2 hours. It is a requirement to complete a paediatric first aid course, paid for by the employer, in order to be in sole charge.
- To have an up-to date Enhanced DBS check registered on the update service.
- This job description indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. During the course of duties , you may be asked to carry out other tasks.
GCSE (or equivalent) ; Maths, English, ICT (or Science) Grade C or above
- Attend work on time
- Working and playing with children
- Being proactive and motivated
- Knowledge of children's story time and nursery rhymes
- Good writing skills
REGISTER YOUR CV