IT 2nd Line Network Support Apprentice – Warrington (WA3) – 16850
This listing has expired
Airangel are a cutting Edge Wifi provider. The successful candidates will be working in an exciting and diverse office environment, dealing with clients across Europe, Middle East and far East, ranging from 5* Hotels and caravan sites.
The role offers young people the opportunity to work in a technical environment and is a springboard to a career in either Technology, networking and Wi-Fi.
- Working with the network engineering team to resolve network issue
- Provide efficient communication between Airangel and its Customers, keeping them up-to-date and informed on any support queries
- Respond to information requests from clients
- Reacting to alerts from the Network Monitoring System
- Updating documentation
- Providing remote assistance to our on-site engineers
- A logical thinker.
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Likes to keep up to date with the latest technology.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be able to prioritise own schedules & demonstrate time management skills.
- A-Level in ICT/Computing
- or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
- or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- You must not already hold a qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break each day.
£150 – £200 per week
4 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV