IT Administrator Apprentice – Glasgow (G61) – 15741
This listing has expired
Our client is a wealth management company who has experienced massive growth in the last 5 years. They have over 10 offices covering the whole of the UK.
An exciting position has arisen for an apprentice who has excellent IT skills & has experience in the following MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. However full training on these packages will be provided. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills as they will often be speaking with colleagues internally.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the IT Systems Team with IT Systems project administration to ensure there is an effective audit trail of key project documents, decisions and actions. As well as monitoring and chasing completion of project tasks and providing reporting and oversight on progress to relevant project stakeholders regarding key projects and deliverables.
The IT Systems Project Administrator will also play a part in assisting with regression testing for new versions as well as supporting with testing changes and enhancements as part of the Connect Quarterly Release process.
The successful candidate will be working towards a SCQF Level 6 in Digital Applications
- Escalate any risks or issues identified in relation to IT Systems Projects to relevant individuals
- Documenting, updating and circulating plans and updates for key IT Systems Projects
- Liaising with various individuals to chase progress on key actions against agreed plans
- Maintaining RAID logs for key projects
- Document and circulate minutes / actions post project meetings
- Provide timely and accurate reporting in line with agreed project communication and reporting governance
- Work closely with key individuals to deliver smaller Connect projects where appropriate
- Design and maintenance of appropriate filing system for each project
- Creating and maintaining templates to support a standardised project documentation approach
- Identify and implement improvements to the standardised approach where relevant
- Developing KPIs and metrics to highlight progress and issues in key projects
- MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word expert
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Maintain own professional competence.
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Problem Solving
- Information & communication Technology
- Team working
- Customer service
- Qualifications or Qualities required:
- Professional manner and good work ethic is essential
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively
- Organised, methodical and able to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work effectively as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Flexible working hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.