CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 400 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well-known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and are looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn Green.
We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, as well as a real passion for technology and support, as they are essential to the role.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, with opportunities for progression and training.
During your time with us, you will gain experience within our Hardware department, IT Helpdesk and Managed Services team.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Identify and prioritise each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme
- Dealing with Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic
- Process as required
- Supporting colleagues
- You should be familiar with Windows, Antivirus, Backup, Exchange / Office 365. – [Further training will be provided]
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous – routers, switches, firewalls, VPN’s, TCP/IP, networking and troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- You will be expected to be smart and presentable, with good communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus [though not essential]
- Experience in retail, or on a help – desk is desirable but not necessary as their will be training on the job
- Having Microsoft and Network qualifications are also desirable
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
5 GCSE’s, grade A*-C, including Maths & English.
40hrs per week, 8:00am – 5:00pm / 9:00am – 6:00pm – Monday to Friday.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV