White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.
We’re looking for an entry level apprentice to join our IT Service Desk team. Working with the IT Service Desk team, you will assist with providing a high level of support to all our Head Office and Shop family.
- Be the 1st point of contact for all IT enquiries by phone, email and in person
- Logging and updating incidents and requests on a ticketing system
- Liaising with other members of the IT team as well as the rest of the business
- Provide hardware and software support in a mixed Windows/Mac environment
- Be able to prioritize assigned calls within IT Service Desk to agreed SLAs
- Ensuring documentation and other administration is relevant and accurate
- Hardware builds and maintenance of laptops, desktop PCs, printers & AV equipment, (e.g. installation of new components; any other work not covered by standard maintenance contract).
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working in a Windows and Mac environment
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, Exchange and networking principles and methodology
- Good communication skills are essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative and work well within a small team
- To work in an organized manner, sometimes under pressure
- Logically and methodically minded to be able to troubleshoot issues that are logged
- Ability to pick up new technologies and processes quickly
- Have a real interest in IT and technology on a wider level
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV