IT Apprentice VAC-03739
This role is a fantastic opportunity for any computer literature individual looking to step into a long term and stable career within the IT field. Lost in IT pride themselves on a standing-service and always enjoy going the extra mile for their customers.
If you enjoy helping out friends and family with their technical issues, or enjoy building PC’s and providing that essential first line support then Lost in IT want to hear from you!
Initial duties include:
• You’ll learn how to provide day to day technical support, primarily over the telephone, and through using remote administration tools
• Identifying clients problems, logging calls, and trying to provide a first time fix
• Occasionally visiting client sites alongside a consultant who you can shadow and learn from
• Managing call queues and communication with clients keeping them up-to-date.
• Provide support to on-site Technical Consultants
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.30pm
Weekly Wage: £206.25
Application Deadline: 16-12-2019
Possible Start Date: 30-12-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV