IT Apprentice VAC-03945
This listing has expired
Are you passionate about technology and the internet? Do you want to get some real-world experience creating websites and providing IT services?
If you answered YES to the above, then this apprenticeship opportunity is for you!
You would be providing a professional, customer focused service and support to help assist the staff and students across the Academy Trust. You would be working within a tight knit IT Support team where you will work with the IT help desk system to report issues, undertake general admin tasks and support the staff and students in their everyday use of IT equipment.
A typical day would vary from:
• Helping to provide 1st line support to all CMAT customers.
• Learning and solving projector and interactive whiteboard issues
• Dealing with some administrative support, including filing, word processing and reprographics work and data input.
• Have the opportunity to liaise with students, families and staff on behalf of CMAT .
• Develop and help to set up new machines, swapping faulty laptops and editing user accounts
• Helping to installing and configuring software, including installing computers in new IT suites
• Help by configuring network devices
• Have the chance to respond to urgent IT issues around the site
• Ensuring that systems and software are implemented in line with the Trust’s IT policy
You would not be limited to the following above, but the role will consist of the statements made.
This is the perfect time to start in your IT career with The Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday; 8;00am – 4:30pm
Weekly Wage: £146.25
Application Deadline: 06-12-2019
Possible Start Date: 09-12-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV