A multi-national company, with over a 1000 staff member. This is a wonderful place to work and learn. Tremco Illbruck is an expert in sealing, bonding and coating solutions for the construction and manufacturing industry.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Providing 1st level Helpdesk support to our colleagues
- Organising and Despatching helpdesk tickets across sites in Europe and Asia Pacific
- Working with all IT to ensure we are meeting our SLA’s
- Escalating IT issues within the team where necessary
- Hardware and software configuration
- Network maintenance, upgrades and repairs when needed using hardware and software tools
- Perform regular diagnostic work on the company network using tools provided
- Participate in continuous service improvement activities, assisting with root cause analysis
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A real interest in working in a technical role.
- Strong self-organisation skills and the ability to Prioritise
- Ability to quickly learn about products and services.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- An accomplished user of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle difficult customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good grammar
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, 35 hours per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV