This listing has expired
Pink Chalk are a well-established London based company, specialising in providing IT Support and Services.
We are seeking a talented, confident and highly motivated individual to undertake an apprentice role in our IT Help Desk Team.
The knowledge, experience and transferable skills to be gained in this role are an opportunity not to be missed.
We are looking for a candidate with strong IT and learning skills, as this role will only suit a person that can deliver outstanding levels of customer service in a challenging and fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- This role involves supporting clients with a wide range of their technical support needs, providing remote and onsite support in and around London and other parts of the UK
- Providing IT support to an exceptionally high standard
- Ensuring that all agreed customer service level requirements are met
- Management of incidents / customer requests from initial receipt through to resolution
- Diagnostics, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Performance monitoring and health checks
Skills required: [Successful candidates will ideally have:]
- A comprehensive knowledge of desktop and server operating systems, the hardware they run on
- Key skills such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, Microsoft Exchange, Group Policy
- A broad knowledge of mainstream application software
On the job training and mentoring will be provided, but this role will only suit applicants that already have a high level of technical competency.
[Communication skills and technical knowledge will be thoroughly tested as part of the application process, so please do not apply if you are unsure.]
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV