YTL is an independent provider of quality telecommunications systems throughout the UK, including lines and calls, mobile, and internet packages.
First established in Yorkshire in the late 1980s, our highly skilled team are still passionate today about finding the best communication solutions for your organisation; however simple or sophisticated your requirements.
We are incredibly proud of our service-led approach, which has resulted in positive and long-term partnerships with clients from a vast array of industries, including the educational, legal and hospitality sectors, to name but a few.
To begin with, the role will involve:
- 1stLine phone support for customers
- Logging support tickets for customers
- Updating customers on the current status of ongoing tickets
- Raising line and broadband faults with suppliers, and chasing suppliers for resolution
- Sending out order forms for extra Hardware, Licences and Engineering Time
The role will then potentially expand to include the following:
- Minor Fixes, Adds, Moves and Changes to Phone Systems & Software
- Ordering of new lines and connectivity
- Assistance with billing
- Ordering of stock
- Number porting
- Posting stock to customers
- Arranging for engineers to visit site for on-site works
- A Keen Interest In technology
- A drive to help customers, and staff alike
- An interest in self-development and learning
- Strong communication skills, in person, via email and over the phone
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV