IT Apprentice – Bristol (BS1) – 16327
This is a Bristol based Managed Services Provider. We supply support and consultancy services to a range of clients from different industries and sectors.
Job overview / purpose
We are a fairly young team of “Geeks” who enjoy IT.
We have a relaxed but professional atmosphere and we are looking for someone to join us to help grow our business.
Working for a busy Managed Services provider, your role will be to offer First Line Support to a wide range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and will already have some experience with computer hardware.
- Answer the incoming support phone, logging and updating all tickets in our ITSM
- Triage all tickets in the support queue, highlight priority tickets to the team
- Resolution of 1st line support tickets
- Escalation to 1st and 2nd line team
- Experience of working on desktop/laptops either in the office or at home.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate confidently with customers and colleagues
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A*-C) including English & Maths
37.5 hours per week between 8am-6pm
£192 per week
- 20 days holiday
- Dress down Friday
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.