IT Apprentice – East Kilbride (G74) – 16393
This listing has expired
Currently looking for an individual who is passionate about IT, and has a strong desire to gain qualifications and valuable experience within a range of areas within an IT professionals career.
A Social Enterprise IT company who specialize in providing IT services to the Third Sector in Scotland. An ever growing company started in 2012 with a wealth of experience of over 20 years working in the IT industry and have created a thriving environment for any young person who is passionate in IT
IT consultancy basked in East Kilbride looking for a passionate IT apprentice. This IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship will primarily be focused around Helpdesk & Junior Network Support as well as incorporate on site technician and engineer work.
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support.
- PC Repair.
- Problem determination of customer networks.
- Day to day administration of Office365 and Google Gsuite.
- Day to day dealing with customers.
- Database management
- Project management and ensuring deadlines are met
- Customer service
- Ticket raising
- Attending client facing meeting
- Strong numeracy skills,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Work under instruction ,
- Willingness to learn,
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about it
- Need to be confident in dealing with customers and have a natural aptitude to technology and learning
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV