IT Apprentice – Hertfordshire (WD4) – 16968
This listing has expired
Rezno Ltd is a newly created spinoff of Eposability Ltd. As a B2B company, we specialise in delivering leading edge technology into corporate offices, Retail & Hospitality Venues.
With over 500 sites across the UK, we continue to implement and support the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies across the country.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals for an IT focused role in within our company.
Apprentices will get exposure to Windows server environments, VMware, WiFi and managed LAN & WAN infrastructure while working within our ServiceDesk team.
Main role / duties [will include but not be limited to]:
- Helping the first line helpdesk with day-to-day activities, working with our team on software and hardware setups and installations
- Hanger builds of servers; PC’s; and networking infrastructure
- Working on project-based system testing, onsite installations and general office/warehouse management
- During the apprenticeship strengths that are identified within the apprentice will be built upon and your role defined further as you progress
- Applicants will be expected to be smart and presentable with good communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme
- Learn new skills around Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic, Business Process
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willing to learn
- The ability to demonstrate a keen interest in Technology
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm,
35hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
Career progression and a salary increase.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV