IT Apprentice – London (N1 7) – 15486
This listing has expired
The Delivery Apprentice is a junior technical resource that works across all deliver practices. Apprentices are responsible for carrying out tasks such as the racking and stacking of equipment, Wireless Surveys and Assessments. Apprentice are continually developing their skills through shadowing of practice consultants and on the job training with a long-term view of joining a specific practice as a engineer.
Block is an IT innovation business, offering expert consultancy, business transformation and managed services that empower clients to aspire and succeed.Combining deep vertical market expertise with proven technical capability, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver impactful, measurable and sustainable business outcomes ensuring investment priorities are effectively aligned to strategic objectives.Our solutions and services help clients across enterprise, commercial and public sectors to increase productivity, accelerate growth and deliver outstanding user experiences.
- Delivery of physical hardware installs including rack, stack and cabling
- Carry out customer assessments & surveys, including wireless surveys, physical audits and data capture
- Assist project work and build practice knowledge by shadowing practice consultants on technical engagements
- Contribute to practice documentation and procedures through the updating and creation of new and existing standards
- Contribute to Internal IT Support activities
- Contribute to Block Managed Services through incident resolution
- Hungry for knowledge and an eagerness to learn.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of self-study and an interest in technology
- Fast learner, able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- A quick thinker, able to solve problems and find resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful, conscientious and hardworking
- A desire to understand and learn about the key technologies and services Block provides
- Ambition to build a career in a client-facing role within the IT industry
- The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English and will be excited to begin a career in IT.
- £10,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours a week
For a successful candidate you will be offered a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to progress either internally or on a more advanced apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV