We’re currently looking for a team apprentice for the IT team at Ashbury Click, in London Farringdon. The IT apprentice will part of Ashbury Click IT team. As part of the apprenticeship you will be trained on database development techniques and processes.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Ashbury Click
- The Ashbury Way is about people.
- This makes them different because they understand that people need answers and not just data. Software that provides you with large data-sets are in their opinion only delivering half of what you need. They think you need your data to be secure, accessible but most importantly to deliver real answers to your questions, rather than having to hunt for the answers yourself. Software today also needs to be rapidly developed and rapidly evolved.
- The people-focussed-approach means they have no Change Request forms when your software inevitably needs evolving, and no charging nor delay when simple tweaks are needed. This is what they think people expect and this is very much The Ashbury Way.
Located near: Chancery Lane and Farringdon station, London.
As the IT Team Apprentice, your duties will be:
- To deal with email correspondence as necessary
- To deal with first line IT support like password resets.
- Various platform maintenance.
- Reporting from the systems.
- Client communication and queries.
- To support the team in key administrative tasks.
- Any general tasks as requested.
Working hours: 8:30 -17:30, Mondays to Fridays.
Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
- Team player.
- The ability to think innovatively about how to do things better.
REGISTER YOUR CV