IT Assistant Apprenticeship – Service Desk
This listing has expired
At Tandem we believe that people deserve better from their banks – so we have decided to build one that actually helps its customers!
We’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven IT Service Desk Apprentice to jump on board. You will join an IT team who are in the process of building a bank and will need to be ready to immerse yourself into the fast-paced nature of a start-up, where you will be rewarded by developing your skillset and facing challenges you’ve never experienced before.
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an IT Service Desk Apprentice role at Tandem Money through WhiteHat.
Tandem is building a bank that puts your interests first, allowing you to live the life you want, whilst building for your future. Join us. They live and breathe their values of being brave, together, proactive and simple.
Located near Angel station, London.
As an IT Service Desk Apprentice, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the setup, troubleshooting, and providing support on hardware and software.
- Inventory management.
- Ticket categorisation, prioritisation, triage and resolution.
- Administering technical support to teams across the business.
- Providing updates on open items and resolutions to line management.
In return, they will provide you with a working environment that:
- Supports and encourages learning and improvement
- Will help you improve your business knowledge and technical abilities through mentoring from experts such as their Service Desk Manager
- Opportunity to experience the inner workings of a fast-moving IT department in a start-up that will give you excellent exposure to people and ways of working.
Working hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
- Able to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
- Keep up to date with the latest technology.
REGISTER YOUR CV