IT Cloud Services Apprentice
IT Cloud Services Apprentice VAC-00120
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Cloud Services Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Cloud Services Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
You will be the primary point of contact for all inbound technical support calls and emails, providing direct customer and partner support, managing any resulting Incidents, Service Requests or Orders in line with the incident management and request fulfilment processes within the department.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
– Providing technical support and being accountable for the effective management of all inbound & outbound phone/email support to deliver the relevant professional services in a timely manner, in line with SLAs and KPIs
– Being accountable for order management and the accurate scoping and implementation of new provisions or transition of services on business platforms
– Being accountable for proactively managing direct customer & partner enquiries and service requests, by identifying and creating relevant documentation to support a self-help environment via internal & external knowledge bases
– Escalating cases as necessary and within an appropriate timescale, delivering excellent customer communication and completing all relevant checks.
– Delivering proactive, reactive and in-life service management to achieve excellent customer & partner service and satisfaction levels through advice, guidance, updates and technical support within agreed SLAs and KPIs
– Being accountable for delivering customer & partner data integrity and accuracy by reviewing and updating customer & partner information
– Promoting and delivering professional and clear communications to both internal & external clients
– Promoting the appropriate use of all relevant processes/procedures and work instructions
– Knowledge sharing and keeping up to date with applicable technologies and product/service offerings.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client has been a Cloud company since ‘the cloud’ began. Their cloud services and solutions have liberated businesses of all kinds; removing the restrictions of on-premise IT, they can provide the best communication tools and services affordably and maintenance-free.
Since 1996 their experience has grown, and they’ve innovated new solutions help customers & clients realise their ambitions. While the power of Cloud continues to evolve, so do they, but the basis of their services remain, including discovery, scalability, world-class infrastructure, self-care, 24/7 support, research & development and upgrades and migration.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: 37.5
Weekly Wage: £153.75
Application Deadline: 26-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 05-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV