IT Customer Support Analyst Apprentice – Abingdon (OX14) – 16289
This listing has expired
Xn Leisure Systems Limited (Xn) is a company demonstrating over 4 decades experience in delivering award winning IT solutions within the leisure sector, with thousands of users who benefit from partnering with an organisation offering a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
Xn is engaged in a program of continuous strategic investment in people, product development and services. Xn mirrors the friendly, people-orientated nature of the leisure sector whilst stimulating innovation and focused performance amongst our personnel.
Xn’s Mission Statement: “Xn Leisure aims to ensure adding value is at the heart of our vision to be a partner, not just a supplier, within our sector and realise it is people and relationships, built on integrity and commitment that provides customer loyalty.”
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service in a 1st line support position.
To use sound judgment and take decisions within established procedures for each service request including logging, processing and follow-up, adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Logging and progressing 1st line Support Calls
- Follow up “customer care” calls
- Promote the latest products and services to the customer base
- Logging calls from emails onto the support desk system
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognize the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to your line manager for service improvements
- To progress all outstanding calls and ensure they are resolved within the relevant time scales
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Hard worker
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Other Important Information
Working hours – 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Potential full time role at the end of the season
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.