IT Customer Support Apprentice – Widnes (WA8) – 16183
This listing has expired
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to learn and grow. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at the company. They are a rapidly growing software company that provides the leading software for office products dealers in the UK and Ireland. Their success is built on providing high quality intuitive software that will delight users and enhance business efficiency. They are looking for an enthusiastic IT Apprentice who wants to develop, see & create great career.
The company are looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated IT Customer Support Apprentice who is passionate about creating an amazing customer experience and building strong relationships with the company’s customers.
You will be based in the Customer Care Team where you will learn all about our products and services, working in a fast-paced environment with the full support of your team.
To gain a full understanding of the company, throughout your IT apprenticeship you will also be given projects in all departments, including Development, Digital Marketing, Sales, and Customer Onboarding. These projects will inspire you to further your career at the company by gaining a real understanding of how different departments work collaboratively to create a great working environment and successful, growing business.
- Learn about the company’s products and services to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs by phone, email and chat.
- Provide customers an experience with a WOW factor to reflect the company’s brand.
- Take ownership and responsibility of varied projects.
- Effectively interact with customers to understand their request and rapidly assess severity level.
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate personnel using approved business processes
- Provides timely updates to the customer, co-workers, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain status of issues in the call-tracking system and performs appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
- Assists senior team members with complex issues to gain experience and exposure to more advanced problems.
- Learn the importance of collaboration and communication by presenting and sharing feedback with colleagues.
- People focused with a strong desire to help people, and go beyond to deliver the WOW experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal. We also know that listening & understanding are really important elements of communication.
- We want problem solvers, people who can approach situations logically and rationally, but also have the ability think creatively when necessary.
- Please be aware before submitting your application travel may be necessary for customer visits and exhibitions.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
£150.00 per week
- Continued development and superb career opportunities
- Supportive environment to learn and grow
- Join a young and ambitious team
- 20+ days of paid holidays
- Company Perks- regular prizes, staff lunches, paid trips, social events, The Fridge!
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV