IT desktop helpdesk apprenticeship
This listing has expired
IT Support Limited’s philosophy is to offer an effective high class support and implementation service to its customers. Delivering on its promises, we aim to not only be a manufacturer certified trusted advisor but also a safe pair of hands.
IT Support Engineer required by a dynamic and fast moving Luton based IT Managed Service Provider. Working primarily at our offices as part of our service delivery team, this role will also be required to travel to our customers’ sites.
Training and mentoring is provided to make this a real career opportunity.
- The first telephone point of contact for the Service Desk, logging tickets as the first task.
- Providing basic trouble shooting and configuration using remote control software
- VOIP Telephony Administration
- PCserver builds
- An all-rounder that’s keen to learn and has at least 12 months’ worth of I.T. experience in an IT related help desk or customer desk role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone skills
- Previous experience with desktop builds and configuration.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to clearly define and document procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and firewalls.
- Willing to travel at short notice to customer sites
- Exposure to DSLcable modemsrouter installation
- Server 2012 exposure would be advantageous
- CompTIA Network + Certification or equivalent (preferred)
- Full UK driving license
REGISTER YOUR CV