IT Engineer Apprentice – Derbyshire (S41) – 16697
This listing has expired
This is a young and dynamic company based in the Chesterfield area that continuous to grow each year.
They have had previous apprentices in the past and have people in the business now on apprenticeships. They offer a fantastic career path and training into IT and are always looking to help build a career for new starters.
Job overview / purpose:
Currently seeking ambitious individual for an IT Support Engineer role with a young, dynamic and innovative company.
The company has had continuous success and growth and is looking to expand again bringing another hungry IT apprentice to the team.
In the position, you will be reporting directly to the head of the UK Operations and working with the first / second line support team.
If you love problem solving, are organised and have a passion for IT then this opportunity could be the role for you.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Being first point of contact for all enquiries, both via phone & the Internet help desk system
- Logging all Telephone Support calls within the help desk system, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and correctly prioritised
- Monitoring the help desk system for incoming requests, and action for support or additional information
- Diagnosing and fixing faults in hardware, networking and software
- Ensuring that all issues are progressed to meet agreed SLA targets
- Ensure that all issues are kept up to date and communication is made with the customer whilst updating the full resolution details prior to closing the ticket
- Logging information on the daily checklist
- Maintaining compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 & 27001 standards
- Abide by and pro-actively implement all of the companies internal policy and procedures
- Natural problem solver
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communications
- IT savvy
- shows initiative
Desired qualification requirements:
A minimum of 5 GCSEs – C and above or equivalent.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
- Microsoft qualifications
- Company laptop
- Company Mobile
- Future career progression
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV