IT Helpdesk Apprentice VAC-00056
This listing has expired
Do you have a passion for technology? Ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company based in Reading. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kick start your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit a IT Helpdesk Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
This is an office-based role and involves 1st and 2nd line telephone and remote support to a large and varied client base and includes hardware builds for client equipment.
As a IT Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.30pm – 37.5hrs
Weekly Wage: £150.00
Application Deadline: 27-07-2018
Possible Start Date: 31-07-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV