IT Helpdesk Apprentice VAC-00103
This listing has expired
We are looking to recruit two IT Helpdesk Apprentices who are hardworking, organised individuals with the flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a IT Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
• Answering support calls from client base
• Escalating 2nd and 3rd line calls to senior engineers
• Running daily back-ups
• Work within customer SLA’s
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm (40 hours per week)
Weekly Wage: £170.00
Application Deadline: 08-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 18-10-2018