IT Helpdesk Apprenticeship
IT Helpdesk Apprenticeship VAC-00026
The company require a proactive IT Technician with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
As a Microsoft IT Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems
• Implementing documented procedural changes
• Carry out daily system checks
About the Company
Curatrix is aimed at providing the most effective professional and ICT services to UK organisations. This is delivered through process lead Curatrix businesses driven by passionate and dynamic individuals focused on providing your business with the support it needs to grow.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: 40 hours
Weekly Wage: £307.00
Application Deadline: 30-07-2018
Possible Start Date: 01-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV