IT Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice VAC-02437
This listing has expired
The company would like to welcome a new apprentice to come and join their team. There is a lot of support and a long term future for the successful candidate who shows a strong commitment and a strong work ethic.
For this role you will be tasked with and work on such areas as;
– Monitoring and managing offsite data backup services
– Checking local server backups and rectify issues
– Checking proactive monitoring services and logging calls for any areas of concern. Deal with issues logged from proactive monitoring
– Dealing with administration tasks on Client Windows 2008/2012 based servers, things such as password resets, user creation and management.
– Dealing with administration tasks on Client Exchange Servers and/or Office 365 Platforms such as password resets, user creation and management.
– Tasked with dealing 1st Line Support Calls on Windows Desktops using LogMeln Pro
– Liaising with the companies clients, helpdesk engineers and Directors to update, deal with 1st Line Support Calls, including re-calls and statuses.
– General Helpdesk Duties.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Mon – Fri: 9am – 5:30pm
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Application Deadline: 08-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 11-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV