IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice
IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice VAC-00097
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the other members of your team.
• Adhering to the core helpdesk processes, within your team.
• Providing first line technical support via telephone, email and remote access control.
• In line with Service Management Principles, providing a high level of customer service for all support queries.
• Taking ownership of customer problems and being proactive when dealing with customers’ issues.
• Logging and updating all calls on the call logging system.
• Escalating more complex calls to an appropriate IT Support member.
• Liaising with external support partners, such as Vendors like Microsoft, Dell and Aerohive where necessary for any problems which cannot be resolved in-house.
• Assisting other people within the organisation with the preparation of documentation such as a scope of work.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Founded ten years ago, our client has built a solid reputation in Education, Charity and Commercial sectors for delivering tailored IT Solutions. They have also developed a sound reputation for planning, building and integrating BYOD solutions at a number of large and small schools. Their success is founded on a simple principle that each customer and each solution need to be investigated, quoted, planned and delivered based on its own success criteria, as the same solution does not necessarily meet the requirements of all customers.
Location: Princes Risborough
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage: £180.00
Application Deadline: 25-01-2019
Possible Start Date: 04-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV