IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice VAC-00089
This listing has expired
We are looking to recruit a IT Helpdesk Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a IT Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
• Providing 1st line support
• Remote support for customers
• Managing the VOIP system
• Managing remote access/permitting access
• Rebooting servers
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm – 37.5Hrs per week
Weekly Wage: £165.00
Application Deadline: 22-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV