IT Infrastructure Apprentice – Bristol (BS16) – 16750
This listing has expired
HiETA has developed a complimentary set of thermal management and light weighting technologies. These can be deployed in a monodisciplinary way, such as in heat exchangers or lightweight structural components or in combination such as in load-carrying heat exchangers or cooled rotating turbo machinery components.
This is a company who supports their apprentices and takes great pride in assisting apprentices gain their qualification while becoming an integral part of the HiETA team.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for an Infrastructure Apprentice to join our growing Systems team.
The role will be key in helping to grow our Systems and Services as the company expands.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Setup new computers
- Carry out updates on Windows and Linux servers
- Support users
- Setup and support networking
- Support and work on plans to grow infrastructure in line with company expansion
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ability to show knowledge of IT systems
- No experience is required but you will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to solve computer related problems
- The role is based at HiETA’s Technical Centre at the Bristol and Bath Science park
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
40 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 – £200 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV