IT Infrastructure Apprentice – London (SE1) – 13972
This listing has expired
This is a technology company that provides support and software to the FX, derivatives and CFD markets.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual who has a passion for IT to join a small technology company based in London Bridge.
Main role/ responsibilities
- Learn to handle Infrastructure case workload, dealing with infrastructure progressing to more complex casework under supervision and eventually on your own
- Working on internal networks, as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- You will learn how to test and resolve network problems and how to correctly configure networks properly
- Fixing faults in line with the high standards of the company
- Participate in wide and varied project work, supporting and help deliver all things infrastructure
- Working on desk top issues, learning to support operating systems and applications for fixed PC, laptops and other devices connected to our networks
- You will learn how to apply security fixes and configurations to networks and devices to enable the company to do business securely
- You will take part in moves, adds and changes to all areas of infrastructure, learn how to plan and execute those changes, test they are successful, then handover to other users
- Good knowledge in IT components.
- Looking for a true hobbyist who spends a lot of their spare time on IT
- Someone who builds computers, learns new technologies and programming
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV