IT Infrastructure Apprentice VAC-00100
This listing has expired
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk/Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Providing 1st line CRM Software support
• Providing 1st line support to stakeholders
• Helping with set up of Infrastructure/hardware
• Providing network support
• Liaising with external agencies to resolve issues.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.30pm 40 hours per week (1 hour lunch)
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 05-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 15-10-2018