IT Level 4 Technician Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
SimplyBiz launched in 2002 with a groundbreaking proposition designed to provide directly authorised advisers with a new level of support. Today, we are the largest supporter of directly authorised advisers in the market.
The core principles of the business are the same today as they were when we launched – to put the needs of financial advisers and their clients at the heart of everything we do. That’s why you will only find market leading products and service on offer from SimplyBiz, all designed with that principle in mind.
SimplyBiz are currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join their rapidly growing IT team.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues
• Provide training to new users on IT systems (password changing, printers, network storage locations, etc.)
• Maintain a log of all support provided and solutions applied
• Install new computers
• Install and configure computer operating systems and any business related client-software
• Create new user accounts in accordance with existing templates
• Maintain hardware asset register & documentation library
• Work alongside the IT Infrastructure Manager on the Applications, Telephony, Infrastructure and Systems so they meet current and future needs
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Have at least 1-year experience working in an IT team
• Have good logical and analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• comfortable dealing with both members of staff and occasionally members
• Self-motivated team player who is flexible and willing to work extended working hours should critical matters arise
• Display a willingness to learn and develop skill-set
• Well organized and able to prioritise workload
• Problem solver willing to take ownership of tasks
• Dedication to providing excellent professional service to both internal and external customers
• Be eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level
Desired qualification requirements:
Interested candidates should have an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
Monday to Friday,
35 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£16,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV