IT Service Desk Apprentice VAC-00130
This listing has expired
We are looking to recruit a IT Helpdesk Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a IT Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Attending and contributing to weekly meetings.
• Answering calls and messages from Care Providers within agreed SLA’s once trained.
• Ensuring great Customer Service always, professionally and responsive.
• Passing on leads and comments to other members of the relevant team.
• Out of hours online support on a ‘best endeavour’ basis after training when rota’d to do so.
• Assisting the setup of new organisations and services onto the system.
• Assisting training and installation whilst solving any problems.
• Evaluating new software and hardware
• Comprehensive QA and recoding of new developments prior to release.
• Configuring handhelds and laptops/tablets and shipping in good time for all install dates.
• Processing and packaging orders and requesting Parcel Force collections.
• Updating device inventory and other records.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm – 37.5Hrs Per Week
Weekly Wage: £175.00
Application Deadline: 15-02-2019
Possible Start Date: 25-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV