IT Service Desk Apprentice VAC-03800
This listing has expired
Are you looking for an IT based career and are willing to commit to a personal development plan as a Level 3 Apprentice?
NCHA believe that everyone should have the chance to become a star! So this is a fantastic opportunity to nurture your skills and development as an Apprentice within their Technology Services Department specializing as a Service Desk Apprentice.
Based within their Sherwood Rise offices, you’ll be reporting to a Service Desk Team Leader, you’ll have the chance to work closely with their team of analysts to help aid in the delivery of hardware and software support to NCHA’s network of users across the East Midlands. You’ll be on a fixed contract and will complete the Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Standard as part of the overall role! It’s the perfect chance to gain that practical experience and work based learning!
This role is incredibly varied, so you have the chance to learn and develop on a variety of topics.
Provide 1st line Support
– Learn to assist in providing support for system users on core applications, infrastructure and the companies network.
– Assist with the provision of first line software and hardware support in accordance with NCHA’s support services policies.
– Use call logging software for faults and requests whilst assisting in the provision of 1st time fixes logged with the Technology Service Desk.
– Assist with the patching of networks points and networking support
– Assisting and learning to deal with minor and ad-hoc recovery requests.
Technology Services Administrative Tasks
– Learn and assist the Service Desk Team with maintaining the VoIP System
– Assist with maintaining system users, including adding and amending users on the NCHA IT System
Liaise with External Suppliers
– Reporting faults with external suppliers
– Deal with any queries with external suppliers
– Deal with enquiries from NCHA colleagues using telephone and e-mail.
– Take messages, record and pass on in an appropriate manner
– Ensure timely feedback on problems is given to colleagues.
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by a line manager commensurate with the grade of the role.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Weekly Wage: £328.75
Application Deadline: 29-07-2019
Possible Start Date: 05-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV