IT Service Desk Apprentice
This listing has expired
Spectronics are an IT Support Company based in Wimbledon who assist clients in the Wimbledon, Morden and London area.
As an IT Technician you will work alongside a team of experienced professionals acting as the first point of contact for clients.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Managing customer projects such as deployments, installations and software roll outs
- Researching technical solutions and adapting as necessary to resolve issues/incidents
- Occasional customer site visits to provide hands-on technical support
- Responding to telephone, email and website chat queries and enquiries relating to services and products
- Promoting services and products to customers and potential customers
Spectronics are looking for someone who:
- Is confident
- Is outgoing
- Has a passion for IT shown through home or school learning
- Is eager to join their close-knit support team in their Wimbledon office
5 GCSE’s grade A*-C, including Maths and English.
The potential to gain a full time job would be on offer afterwards if you successfully complete the Apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV