IT Software Support Apprentice – East Kilbride (G75) – 16244
This listing has expired
Apply now for this excellent apprenticeship and gain career progression opportunities in a fun environment working with other apprentices. Apply now!
You will be working for…
An established software company based in East Kilbride are looking to expand their helpdesk support team with the addition of another apprentice. Working in a fast paced environment this is the ideal place to learn and complete their apprenticeship.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A well known company based in East Kilbride, who are specialists in BACS and Direct Debit management software in the UK are looking for a individual with a passion for IT & Software to work within their busy helpdesk department providing software support to all end users.
• Providing software support to all end users
• Handle and record all service requests via telephone
• Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
• Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
• Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
• Carrying our software installations
• Software training
• Software testing and utilising a report development suite
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
• Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
• Someone with an interest in Software Development as this may be an option for the right candidate
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £150 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV