IT Support Analyst Apprentice
This listing has expired
Union Street Technologies is the UKs leading provider of billing, provisioning, and customer management solutions to resellers operating in the communications, data, and IT sectors. Its award winning solutions are used extensively throughout the UK and Europe to manage communications and data services including fixed line, cloud, mobile, data and next generation networks.
Union Street Technologies is the UK’s leading provider of telecoms billing, provisioning, and customer management solutions to service providers operating in the communications, data, and IT sectors.
They are now looking for an IT Support Analyst Apprentice to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide customer support in the form of telephone, email and remote dial-in within an ITIL framework for software applications and products developed by Union Street Technologies Ltd. A Service Desk Analyst will be providing first-level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- To maintain the highest level of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Responsible for the logging of all calls in the Service Desk
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of support adhere to our stated SLAs
- Focus on resolving the issues at the first point of contact
- Provide reports on the status of support on a daily basis to the stakeholders.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff or customers
- Receiving, logging and managing calls via telephone and email when required
- Assists with classification and prioritisation of incidents and requests
- Keeping affected business partners informed about progress where necessary
- Escalating the process as necessary per established escalation policies
- Assists with classification and prioritisation of incidents
- Participation in audit activities related to the Request, Incident and Change Management process
- Contribute to and drive forward all Service Improvement initiatives
- Communicate regularly with supervisory and support teams to ensure work is delivered within SLA.
- To preserve information security, report security breaches, in line with the Information Security Policy, and to act in accordance with the requirements of the Information Security Management System.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV