IT Support Analyst Apprentice – Woking (GU21) – 14924
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an ambitious individual who is looking to work within an energetic and engaging team, you will have a fantastic opportunity for exposure to a diverse range of technology, IT environments and people and is ideal for a motivated and ambitious individual who wants to forge a career in IT operations or support.
We provide services for a wide range of clients that operate in a diverse spectrum of industries. Some of them are part of large multi-national corporations, while others are privately owned businesses with no dedicated internal IT function of their own.
Our focus is on listening to customers and providing tailored solutions that match exact requirements, better enabling strategic, financial and quality benefits to be realized. Backed by vendor accreditations TET’s trained and experienced staff aim to provide the very highest level of service to our customers.
- Answer customer support telephone calls,
- Assist level 1 support analyst with the management of support jobs
- Monitor for and manage customer support emails
- Monitor and manage automated system monitoring alerts
- Provide 1st line technical support (Dependent on the relevant training & skills )
- Provide IT support to internal users (Dependent on the relevant training & skills )
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive information relating to our clients, support requests and jobs
- Maintain accurate and complete information within the time recording system
- Produce, update and otherwise maintain documentation relating to our clients, our internal infrastructure and any other areas relevant to the role
- Provide great customer service
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills through all mediums including telephone, email and face to face.
- Remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- A strong team player.
- £200 per week
- 8am – 6:30pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Starting pay rate of £200 per week, rising to £225 after 6 months and £250 after 12 months.
- 5 Weeks paid holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Career progression
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV