IT Support Analyst Apprentice – Worthing (BN14) – 16258
This listing has expired
At the heart of Rayner is a commitment to investing in our business and our people. Ultimately, we want to provide each and every employee with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities that will help our business succeed. This enables our people to thrive.
Job overview / purpose
We are looking for an IT apprentice to support end users with first line support requests for all voice, desktop, server and equipment support issues.
To manage the Jira ticketing system and managing the first line support calls. Not limited to desktop, some server and other peripheral support.
We are always looking to recruit talented people with drive, determination and enthusiasm who share our ambitions. Once on board, we aim to provide our staff with opportunities to develop their careers both locally and globally, as we continue to expand. So now is an ideal time to join us!
- First line IT support for the whole business
- PC desktop configuration and support
- Maintain user accounts and permissions -Server, Email and ERP
- Liaise with second and third line support (internal or external) and ensure resolution/closure
- Service desk ticketing and SLA reporting
- Support telephone and call centre systems
- Network – assist with daily issues and patch management
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of SOPs
- Report to Head of IS/IT on monthly SLA performance
- Act in line with our company values
- Experience of working effectively and proactively within a team, offering mutual support for others when needed.
- Is pro-active and self-starting, working flexibly, willingly and co-operatively
- Understands what the business is trying to achieve
- Understands how own role contributes to achieving company goals
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the job including all its tasks, responsibilities and processes
- Delivers work within agreed timescales and performance with a can do attitude
- Takes ownership and responsibility for his/her actions
- Acts in line with company values and behaviours at all times
- Works in a way that is compliant with legal, quality and regulatory requirements and best practice
- Identifies and highlights potential risks and disadvantages
- Is receptive to new ideas and improved ways of working
- Makes suggestions for improvement
- Accepts change and is positive in adopting improved working methods
- Invests in the on- going development of their own skills and knowledge
- Treats everybody equally, respectfully and without discrimination
- Openly and willingly listens to the views of others
- Considers the impact of their own actions on others
- Polite, patient and tolerant
Excited to begin an IT career.
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English
Training to be provided
- Training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform individuals into highly-skilled IT Apprentices
- Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach a range of new skills including: Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic, Business Process
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,000 per annum
- Additional training and exposure to new technologies within the Tech industry
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV