IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
From high volume point of sale material production to creative re-branding and corporate identity ideas, our team of skilled professionals have a breadth of experience cutting across many sectors, guaranteeing you a personal touch and attention to detail whatever your requirements.
Since 1998, our business has evolved into an all sectors creative design and print solution service, providing a wide variety of printed materials for recognisable brands across the corporate marketplace.
Having initially started out as a graphic design agency, we soon realised that due to the size of our clients and the volume of print they require, there was an opportunity to take more control of the production process. In 2006, we invested in our own print facility and from that point, have naturally progressed into a full service organisation, offering everything including litho and digital print, custom built online print management tools, social network aggregation feeds and everything else in between!
- Physical Networking – patching in the comms room, creating cat5e cables to desired length and installing
- Moving Computers/Monitors/Peripherals between locations and setting up
- Installing Windows on New and Existing PCs
- Trouble Shooting Network/Printer/Computer issues
- Help Desk Telephone/Ticketing System
- Setting up users Office 365
- Setting up users on internal Systems
Desired skills and experience:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Installing/Building PC Computers
- Active Directory beneficial
- Knowledge of Apple Macs and MacOs would be beneficial
- We are looking for an individual with a passion for IT and problem solving, and a thirst to learn new skills and a willingness to improve skills, both in and outside work
- Ideally, you’ll be someone with some level of experience in this type of role
- Progression onto Level 4 or a degree
- Salary increase
- Full time position
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV