IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Atlantic Pacific Global Logistics is a leading logistics and global supply chain Management Company. We have been providing innovative logistics, e-commerce and supply chain management services since 2000.
At Atlantic Pacific, we provide a winning combination of an experienced team of logistics professionals, with a global office network and warehouses in strategic locations worldwide.
Under supervision, the apprentice will provide IT support to all group employees ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
The apprentice will also assist in ensuring that all support calls and requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance of in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications, desktops and peripherals
- Assist in the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring optimal workstation performance
- Assist users with IT related incidents logged on the “IT Support Desk” within the set timeframe
- Maximise the use of hardware and software by providing training to new users
- Support with the upgrade different types of software and hardware as per Company guidelines
- Support business applications
- Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are dealt with efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and vocal communication
5 x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A*-C, including English and Maths.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education