IT Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
Derwent London plc owns 86 buildings in a commercial real estate portfolio, predominantly in central London valued at £5.2 billion (including joint ventures) as at 31 December 2018, making it the largest London-focused real estate investment trust (REIT).
Our experienced team has a long track record of creating value throughout the property cycle by regenerating our buildings via development or refurbishment, effective asset management and capital recycling.
We typically acquire central London properties off-market with low capital values and modest rents in improving locations, most of which are either in the West End or the Tech Belt. We capitalise on the unique qualities of each of our properties – taking a fresh approach to the regeneration of every building with a focus on anticipating tenant requirements and an emphasis on design.
The Company is a public limited company, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and incorporated and domiciled in the UK.
The address of its registered office is 25 Savile Row, London, W1S 2ER.
For further information see www.derwentlondon.com or follow us on Twitter at @derwentlondon
- Assist the IT Support Engineer with dealing with IT requests
- Proactively log and monitor the calls into service desk system – Monitor progress of each request and escalate where required;
- Support the IT Team with the implementation of new business initiatives;
- To assist with asset management including desktops, laptops, printers, mobiles and maintenance of workstation deployment images;
- To assist with activities such as meeting room AV requests, the on/off boarding of employees and software upgrades/patching.
- Provide regular progress updates on requests to end-users in non-technical terms.
- Has an interest and aptitude in IT and technology
- Familiarity of Microsoft technologies, such as Windows and Office
- Good customer service attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic
- Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to listen and a willingness to learn
- Have an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Hard working
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
92% of apprentices are hired full time and Derwent offers exposure to an often opaque industry.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV