IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
- Providing technical, process and business related support to all Connells Group employees.
- Management of support issues from start to finish.
- First line technical fault diagnosis for all internal and external applications, websites, network, desktop applications and services.
- Answering telephone calls and offering excellent customer service to help the Connells Group business function effectively.
- Customer service and a service mind-set is fundamental to perform well in this role.
- Building, installing, configuring and testing various I.T. systems.
- Providing technical and business process training within the team and in support of I.T. and business change programmes.
- Working in an ITIL aligned service operation.
- Understanding and complying with I.T. security and business policies.
- Supporting the development of I.T. systems and processes.
- Continuous development and quality improvement.
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Reasonable mathematical competence
- Customer Service experience
- IT service understanding – based on ITIL
- General IT knowledge and experience of Microsoft products
- Basic understanding of servers, networking, email and internet
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting
5 GCSE’s, A*-C grade, Including Maths & English.
Monday – Friday (37.5 hours between 8am-7pm) – occasional weekend work [will be discussed upon interview]
You could gain progression within the business if the apprenticeship is successfully completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education