IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
We are an SME based in the North and believe that Computeam can offer its clients better value than many of our larger competitors as well as a more focused service. We are dedicated to achieve the best outcome on every project, because every project matters to our business.
Computeam Ltd is an education ICT specialist, offering technology support, supply and consultancy. We believe in improving school outcomes through the successful introduction, support and management of new technologies. With a track record stretching back for 20 years, we have helped hundreds of schools to get the best from ICT.
As an IT Apprentice, you will work alongside the IT department to deliver valuable technical services and expertise to clients nationwide.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- A school IT apprentice provides a vital service to teaching staff at School
- Diagnosing and resolving faults with computers, printers, network switches, servers and wireless networks, allowing the delivery of education across the site
- The apprentice will be working closely with staff in a school and classroom environment to ensure ICT equipment is in good order to deliver the new Computing Curriculum
- Become a member of our first line service delivery team, responding to and resolving IT queries from our broad range of clients
- Assist with project delivery tasks, including the delivery and commissioning of equipment on site
- Learn a broad range of IT skills, including core infrastructure, end user devices, networking, cloud platforms and VOIP technology
- Will cover platforms, including Microsoft, Google and Apple devices and software
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- A natural interest and passion for computers & technology is desirable
- The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of computers
- Driven by enthusiasm
- Willing to learn new skills
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade C & above or equivalent.
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£155.62 per week
Potential for career progression at the end of apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV