IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice VAC-00044
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
The company require a proactive IT support apprentice with the aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
This role will initially be involved in the logging and provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support (depending on skillset), telephone and field support to internal and external customers and to ensure that targets and SLAs are met.
You will be required to assist in projects or other technical services when needed, to provide research and analysis for new services when requested, to provide recommendations, to build/install PCs and configure other hardware/software, to liaise with third party suppliers and to set up email and user accounts.
As an IT support apprentice, you main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Weekly Wage: £157.50
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV