IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice VAC-00167
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice in the TF2 area of Telford who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Some software support
• Installation of Software
• Providing 1st line support
• Creating users
• Monitoring backups
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5pm, 45 min lunch
Weekly Wage: £150.00
Application Deadline: 22-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV