IT Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
Procurement Leaders are looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team in central London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is interest in kickstarting their career within IT Support from a junior position.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not exclusive to:
- Administer Office 365
- Troubleshoot desktop, laptops and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems
- Incident and problem management
- Provide exceptional Service support to the business
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems
- Install, maintain and support new applications
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications
- Help setup AV
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking the output
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV