IT Support Apprentice – Eskbank (EH22) – 15473
This listing has expired
The company is looking to recruit an individual who is passionate about IT and give them the opportunity to develop in a fantastic company. With a history of developing apprentices this really is a fantastic company to work!
First line IT support to our external clients by assisting with issues including:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server environments
- PC builds and user profile creation with application installation
- Printer installation and fault diagnosis
- Broadband and Internet connectivity
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Office 365 User setup and troubleshooting
- Must be able to prioritise work based on Service Level Agreement
- Fault diagnosis, fault resolution and time recording logging all information in our helpdesk system
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with clients and prospects, working to give them the best possible service
- Attend and contribute to weekly service meetings
- Responsible for entering activities, time and expenses in the company CRM system as they occur.
- Minimum B in higher English and Math, or equivalent.
- Minimum C in higher Computing, or equivalent.
- Strong desire to help our clients run their businesses better with the intelligent use of technology solutions.
- Strong desire to continue learning.
- Strong desire to develop leadership skills.
- Previous customer facing work experience is useful, though not essential.
- Already has or working towards obtaining a Driving License
- Minimum B in higher English and Maths
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday – Friday9.00am – 5.30pm£12000The apprentice will be working alongside an experienced team of IT professionals. Infinite opportunities available. Performance based bonuses and incentives.Competitive apprentice salary.One-to-one coaching.Fun working environment and culture.Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV